Schedule Free Zoom Appointment

Schedule Free Phone Appointment

For many years, I have helped persons get a divorce amicably, without them having to go to Court. However, not all cases go that smoothly. 

If by any chance, your case gets contested and your spouse is no longer cooperating with the process, you will be able to hire a mediator, attorney or other professional to help you get your divorce.

If after meeting those professionals, and you come to an agreement, OR you decide not to hire them, I can still finish up your paperwork and submit the terms of your agreement to the Court. 

Image of consultation