What will you need? Checklist – https://www.uscis.gov/i-130

Evidence of U.S. citizenship, lawful permanent residence, or U.S. national status:
A copy of your unexpired U.S. passport; or a copy of the front and back of your Permanent Resident Card (also known as a Green Card or a Form I-551).
Evidence of family relationship with one of the following (see form instructions for more detailed guidance):
Spouse: A copy of your marriage certificate
Evidence you or your spouse terminated any prior marriages (if applicable)
Child: A copy of your child’s birth certificate(s).
Parent: A copy of your birth certificate.
Brother/Sister: A copy of the birth certificate for you and your sibling.
Evidence of the bona fides of the marriage, if petitioning for a spouse:
Documentation showing joint ownership of property;
A lease showing joint tenancy of a common residence, meaning you both live at the same address together;
Documentation showing that you and your spouse have combined your financial resources;
Birth certificates of children born to you and your spouse together;
Affidavits sworn to or affirmed by third parties having personal knowledge of the bona fides of the marital relationship. Each affidavit must contain the full name and address of the person making the affidavit; date and place of birth of the person making the affidavit; and complete information and details explaining how the person acquired their knowledge of your marriage; and
Any other relevant documentation to establish that there is an ongoing marital union.
Proof of legal name change (if applicable); and
Two passport-style photographs (if applicable).

Schedule Free Zoom Appointment

Schedule Free Phone Appointment