Fiancé Visa
The fiancé visa is a form I-129f. It’s a process where a US citizen can apply to bring the fiancée, and children, from abroad, so that they can marry the fiancé within 90 days of the Fiancé arriving in the United States.
The forms are the I-129f petition for Alien fiancé.
When you’re doing a petition for fiancé. Essentially, The Petitioner is asking immigration to approve the Petition to allow the fiancé, who is living abroad, to come to the United States to marry the US citizen Petitioner.

Please reach out to me for a free consultation to discuss the timeline, the process, and common questions regarding form preparation.

more info:

Checklist of Required Initial Evidence (for informational purposes only)
Do not send original documents unless specifically requested in the form instructions or applicable regulations.

If you submit any documents (copies or original documents, if requested) in a foreign language, you must include a full English translation along with a certification from the translator verifying that the translation is complete and accurate, and that they are competent to translate from the foreign language to English.

Did you provide the following?

Evidence of your U.S. citizenship:
A copy of your birth certificate, issued by a civil registrar, vital statistics office, or other civil authority showing you were born in the United States;
A copy of your naturalization or citizenship certificate issued by USCIS or the former Immigration and Naturalization Service;
A copy of Form FS-240, Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA), issued by a U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consulate;
A copy of your unexpired U.S. passport; or
An original statement from a U.S. consular officer verifying you are a U.S. citizen with a valid passport;
Evidence you or your fiancé legally terminated any previous marriages (if applicable):
Divorce decree;
Annulment order; or
Death certificate for prior spouse;
One color passport-style photograph of yourself and one for your fiancé taken within 30 days of you filing this petition;
Evidence of legal name change (if applicable); and
Evidence to support an International Marriage Broker Regulation Act waiver (if applicable).
If you are petitioning to classify your fiancé(e) as a K-1 nonimmigrant, did you provide the following?

Evidence you and your fiancé(e) intend to marry within 90 days of their admission into the United States as a K-1 nonimmigrant; and
Evidence you met your fiancé(e) in-person within two years of you filing your Form I-129F. If you haven’t met within two years, submit evidence that meeting in-person would violate strict and long-established customs of your fiancé(e)’s foreign culture or social practice or would be an extreme hardship on the petitioner.
If you are petitioning to classify your spouse as a K-3 nonimmigrant, did you provide the following?

A copy of the Form I-797C, Notice of Action, showing you have filed Form I-130, Petition for Alien Relative, on behalf of your spouse; and
A marriage certificate.

Schedule Free Zoom Appointment

Schedule Free Phone Appointment

Not sure whether to bring your girlfriend as a fiancé or wife? I can tell you about both processes so that you can make an informed decision.