Schedule Free Zoom Appointment
Schedule Free Phone Appointment
B. Non-Form Assistance:
· Provide a list and guidance regarding documents.
· Do any necessary translations for civil documents, as needed (Spanish to English)
· Compile and prepare all supporting documents
· Provide guidance and answer questions regarding notices from Immigration,
· Send applications to USCIS via priority mail with tracking number.
· Monitor the Case from beginning to end (processing can take between 10-14 months, maybe sooner)
Once the USCIS approval is sent to the National Visa Center (NVC):
Specifically we will:
- Register as agent for NVC Consulate:
- Assist client with logging in for client to pay NVC invoices of $120 and $325.
- Provide guidance regarding documents needed to obtain an interview date
- Translate documents (of civil documents as needed, birth and divorce certificates, police clearance, etc., Language of Spanish to English only)
- Assist with the completion of the DS-260 Application online
- Affidavit of Support for Petitioner
- Submit documentation to NVC to request consulate interview (electronic submission is required)
- one (1) Interview preparation for scheduled interview (preparation regarding consulate requirements for a medical exam, police clearance, updated supporting documents, etc.).
- Provide after/post interview guidance and information. (If additional information is requested (such as co-sponsor documentation, additional fees apply).
- Monitor the case from beginning to end.
We will assist with the necessary steps for the NVC to schedule an interview. This part of the NVC process can take many months, but no less than 90 days.